Event costs 40,000 LL Adults, 30,000 LL below 18 years of age and FREE below 13 years of age
(This includes: Pullman transportation, Professional Guide, First-Aid Kit and Professional Photographer)
For more info, call Theo 03.582084
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(our breakfast will be at Wooden Bakery or Moulin D’or)
(our lunch will be in the nature, we will take a break for a quick lunch)
You’ve been to Deir el Amar, maybe you’ve also been to Deir Dourid and of course you’ve been to Baakline as well. This hike is so special that we will visit all these places from different tracks that you’ve never been through before.
In general, the hike will be Medium/Easy. Slow steps and we will be hiking in a medium speed (2.5km/h) and it will take us around 3:30 – 4:00 hours + 30 mins lunch break to finish.
our hiking information:
– Distance: 12 – 13 km
– Hiking level Medium/Medium
– Cumulative ascent: +400m
– Cumulative descent: -400m
– Altitude: max 850m min 450m
– time for hiking between 3:30 till 4:00 hours
– we will have approximately 7 short breaks around 3 mins each before we reach the end.
best stuff to bring with you for hiking are the following:
– ID Card or Passport
– Self Insurance Card
– Cap or Hat
– Hiking stick if needed
– 2 liters of water
– Thin jacket in case you felt cold after finishing the hike.
– Dried fruits or chocolate power bars for hiking or sandwiches from home.
(we should return back to Dora at 6:30pm max if nothing un-expected happened)