Dear friends ,
This sunday we are going to discover new area in Koura . The Monastery of Our Lady of Hamatoura, built in the rocky hollow of a high cliff which overlooks the holy valley of Kadisha. Hamatoura is 84km from Beirut.
Our trial will starts from Mar Semaan Monastery in Aito of an altitude 1250 meter.we will walk downhill between a pine forest to reach Mar Gerges,then we will continue our trial to Hamatoura Monastery, then to the river of Kadisha where the bus are waiting us.
• The altitude range is between 1250m to 400m.
• Level of the trail is 5/10
• Distance of 13 KM, (Moving Time: 4 hours and Total Hiking duration: 5 hours).
• Meeting point in Gallery Semaan area – Camille Chamoun Blvd, near Charcutier Aoun.
Parking is available.
We can pick up the hikers who live on our way.
• Departure time at 7:30 am. Return time will be at 6:00pm.
• We will have breakfast stop at Chakka.
Please ensure to have in your backpack at least: 1.5 liters of Water, Nutrition food, Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen,Raincoats…
• Contribution : 30,000 LBP (which includes guide, transportation but does not include insurance)
Those who interested to join us please contact :
Kassem Hamadeh: 03/031562 (Whatsapp / SMS / Phone call) or through messages on facebook.
During our trips smoking is not allowed, thank you for your understanding.
Hope to see you and to enjoy our trip together.