Join us next Sunday for a unique bike ride that will bring back memories of Lebanon’s golden age.—————————————————————————-
+ Open for 25 participants
+ Length : 30km
+ Level: medium level – Mostly flat, with minor climbs and steep descents.
**This is a fun ride so we’re circling at a slow pace**
**Minimum number of participants required for this ride is 15**
7h00 a.m – 7h25 a.m: rally point in front of CycloSport, Gemayze
7h30 a.m: departure to Sawfar by bus
8:30 a.m. : arrival to Sawfar
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
1st stage: discovering Sawfar (Sursock Palace, old Train Station, Sofar Grand Hotel)
2nd stage: Cruising down from Sawfar to Hammana, Falougha, Qornayel and Salima
3rd stage: Discovering Salima’s famous Abi Lamaa’ Castle
4th stage: cruising down to Jouret Arsoun till Zandouqa, passing by the most amazing pine forest of the Maten districrt.
12:00 p.m. : start of the road part from Qornayel to Zandouqa, passing by Bzebdine, Salima, Arsoun, Kneisse.
**we will have a stop in Salima for sightseeing**
**have your own snacks and beverage**
1:30 p.m. : arrival to Zandouqa and departure by bus to Beirut
2- Fees & services:
Pre-Payement (2 days before the ride)
With own bike: 45.000 LBP
With rental bike: 60.000 LBP
Payement on the spot (day of the ride)
With own bike: 55.000 LBP
With rental bike: 70.000 LBP
**Last minute cancellation will be charged 50% from the initial fee**
– Bus transfer Beirut – Sawfar – Zandouqa – Beirut
– Bike transfer Beirut – Sawfar – Zandouqa – Beirut
– Cycling guides
3- Booking :
– Full name
– Level of riding
– Phone number
– Number of bicycles needed
Choose your bike size :
XS : 1.60 – 1.69m
S: 1.70 – 1.74m
M: 1.75 – 1.79m
L: 1.80 – 1.85m
XL: 1.86 – 1.90m
XXL : 1.91 – 1.95m
PS : in case of cancellation, kindly send a text message to the following number 03 12 66 75
4- Registration via:
Email address: email@example.com or whatsapp 03126675
5- To know that:
– Participants under 18 are not allowed to ride unless they are accompanied by their parents or family member during the ride OR a signed paper + email by one of the parents permitting their children to participate.
– Wearing a helmet is mandatory, or else you are not permitted to ride
– Respecting the marshal’s regulations is essential to insure your safety and prevent any accident.
– Punctuality is a must, please be on time at the rally point.
This ride is covered by Commercial Insurance, our official and exclusive sponsor.