Join us this Sunday November 27 ,to discover new trail in Shouf area .Our hike will starts from Mazraat El Shouf ,which is the largest village in chouf. we will pass by old Romanian Stairway, small waterfalls, and old mills.The trail will lead us between Shouf’s most valuble treasure the green, majestic trees and the Sycamore Trees.
On your way, we will cross a small stone bridge that goes over the river of Bisri and stop to appreciate the beauty of some forgotten roman columns.Our walk will end in Bisri Village.The trail will all be downhill from Mazra3et El-Shouf to the river, and then all straight at the side of the Bisri River.
• The altitude range is between 950m to 650m.
• Level of the trail is 5/10 medium
• Distance of 19 KM, (Moving Time: 5 hours and Total Hiking duration: 5,5 hours).
• Meeting point in Gallery Semaan area – Camille Chamoun Blvd, near Gharious Center – Wesleyes .
Parking is available.
We can pick up the hikers who live on our way.
• Departure time at 7:30am. Return time will be at 5:00pm.
• We will have breakfast stop in our way.
Please ensure to have in your backpack at least: 1.5 liters of Water, Nutrition food, Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen,raincoat,Jacket…
• Contribution : 30,000 LBP (which includes guide, transportation, but does not include insurance
Those who interested to join us contact :
Kassem Hamadeh: 03 03 15 62
(Whatsapp / SMS / Phone call) or through messages on facebook. ( Group of 5 will benefit from 1 free hiking invitation).
During our trips smoking is not allowed, thank you for your understanding.
Hope to see you and to enjoy our trip together.