Event costs 50,000 LL for Adults, 35,000 LL below 18 years old and FREE for kids below 13 with their parents)
(this includes: Pullman transportation, Professional Guides, First-Aid Kit, Professional Photographer and entrance to Castle Serhal and Asfouriyet el Janne)
For more info, call Theo 03.582084
Or email: email@example.com
(our breakfast will be in Dagher, Damour)
(our lunch will be under the trees we take a 20mins break)
Our day will start from the Picnic Area where we head towards Al-Shear until we arrive to our first stop in Asfouriyet El-Janne. This is the place where we spend around 15 mins where they tell us about it’s story and we enter to see the place from the inside.
After we finish, we continue hiking towards the Castle of Serhal. This is also a place where we visit it inside and spend around 30 mins to see everything amazing inside and maybe we will have a coffee before we leave to reach the Lunch break.
After the 20 mins lunch break we resume hiking to Jezzine village where we have around 15 mins to visit few places in there if needed and then we finish the event and get in the Pullman that takes us back to Dora.
PS: for all people who already have been to the Asfouriyet El-Janne and Castle of Serhal can simply stay outside for 15 mins and 30 mins until the rest finish their visit inside. Payment will be 40,000 LL instead of 50,000 LL for those who want to stay outside of these places.
our hiking information:
– Distance: 10km – 11km
– Hiking level Medium/Medium
– Cumulative ascent: +200m
– Cumulative descent: -300m
– Altitude: max 1250m min 950m
– time for hiking between 4:30 till 5:00 hours
– we will have approximately 6 short breaks around 3 mins each before we reach the end. We will also have 15mins break for Asfouriyet el Janne then 30 mins break visiting Castle of Serhal and finally around 20 – 30 mins break for the Lunch.
best stuff to bring with you for hiking are the following:
– ID Card or Passport
– Self Insurance Card
– Cap or Hat
– Hiking stick if needed
– 2 liters of water
– Thin jacket in case you felt cold after finishing the hike.
– Dried fruits or chocolate power bars for hiking or sandwiches from home.
This hike is considered a touristic hike where it’s 10 – 11km totally but it feels easier because we will have many stops for visiting touristic places.
For all who are intrested, please contact us through Whatsapp or Call 03.582084 for confirmation to save seats for you.
(we should return back to Dora at 7:00pm max if nothing un-expected happened)