- Hiking at ‘Baakline’ with Dale Corazon – Lebanon Explorers
- Hiking at Hasbaya – Ebil Saki & Visiting Arnoun Castle with Wild Adventures
- Hiking at Fakra With ProMax Adventures and Fitness
- Hiking at Mayfouk with Vamos Todos
- Hiking Qornet Chehwan With WALKLEB s.a.r.l
NIHA is a village in the Bekaa Valley about 8 km North of Zahlé.
It is famous for its Roman archeological ruins, and in particular two lower Roman temples that date back to the 1st century AD. Continue reading “Sunset HATHA YOGA with Meraki”